Friday...
You know what I hate... H A T E....
H
A
T
E
I hate when I write something in this blog and it disappears when I go to publish it. Blogger, you have a complaints department that reads random users blogs!!!! Read this! Stop feeding your programmers Mountain Dew and get to fix this stupid problem!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Anyway, that bothers me.
So I spent the day in Galway taking pictures. I realised that it is really hard to take a good picture. Because with people it is hard to get a photo without feeling strange, it's like... can I take a photo of that person or what? Do i have to ask for permission? How does it work? And with buildings it is really hard to have get a picture that means something. My prize star of the day was bird on the Spanish Arch... it is actually a bird I am talking about by the way, not a girl or woman, but an actual bird.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
Donal, one thing I learned years ago is that anything you write in a field on a website, before you click submit, do ctrl+a followed by ctrl+c. I have this as a total habit now from years of losing stuff i typed due to crappy sites or things timing out etc. at least then if you click submit and hit a 404, you can just go back and ctrl+v it...
ReplyDelete