Tuesday... 4th of January...
4th of January is significant to me, it is the date when myself and Linda officially began going out. So today was our 7 year anniversary. So to celebrate the event, we went out to what is now our favorite restaurant Cava's in Galway and we saw "Little Fockers" afterward. Fantastic food, silly film, lovely night..
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment