Lazy day, Sunday.
Sophie is back at school tomorrow so we took it easy. Hardest thing was for Sophie who cycled to mom and dads on her bike. It's one of those little saftey wells on the sides of the back wheel bikes and unless the road is flawless she is going to struggle. She did alot of struggling, but we got there :)
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment