Sunday, May 8, 2011

34 Years Old + 238 Days

Monday....

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

That is one scumbag I am happy to hear about being dead. I was in Boston on September 10th 2001 Bin Laden. I watch the telly and I was listening to the radio as your little idiots crashed their second plane into the Twin Tower. You lived in fear all your life and you ruined peoples lives. I am impressed with the Americans that shot you dead that they treated you so well. What I know about Muslim makes me understand that it is not a tool that should be used to make people hate. In my belief system there is no one god external to the universe, and I do not think that there is any good or bad. Therefore I think that bin Laden was neither good nor bad. I simply think he was just a rich man that abused people. He was a sick idiot. Well now he's dead. To talk more about him is to almost pay him hommage in some way.

Freedom 1 : Fear 0

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...