Not alt happened today. I worked on a website that I am working on and I had dinner down at mom's and dads. Linda and the kids came back from Castlebar and I was happy to have them back. Played League of legends this morning with Barry Mart and them. It was all good. Really good fun actually.
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Monday, October 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment