Tuesday, October 1, 2013

27 - The Woman In The Red Dress and 3kliksphilip again!

There has been a wrong I am about to right and a right that I am about to write about...

Ahem...

Remember in The Matrix... there was a "woman in the red dress". Well a great wrong has happened in that no one knows who she is! Her name is Fiona Johnson. But guess what, that is pretty much all we know about her. Click on here name there and it will take you to her IMDB page! What ever happened to her? Fiona Johnson - Carraroe we salutes you!
You were looking at the woman in the red dress weren't you... ah The Matrix
And now for the good news....

I wrote about a rant that 3kliksphilip made in blog number 25 a few days ago. Well guess what, he replied to my blog yesterday. Much respect to Philip... Carraroe salutes you too my good man.

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...