Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 - Day 16 - The Guard

last night we saw the guard. I have to say it was a very good film. I did not know that it was actually set in Connemara. I read a New York times review of it afterward that liked the film too but did point out some things about it that could be improved that I agree with. what it did not point out was the one bad thing in the film. a person answers the door speaking Irish and has funny quirky conversation. thing is, his Irish was crap! I thought his acting was terrible. considering the acting tallent there is in the west and the islands to carraroe to spideal it seems like a strange oversight. still it was a class film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...