Monday, April 21, 2008

Schwarzenegger is Jesus


Whilst looking at "Last Action Hero" something very dramatic occurred to me.... Arnold Schwarzenegger IS the second coming of Jesus! So the next Jesus that will come along will be the Third coming, but that is a whole other issue.

Schwarzenegger is pretty much indestructible, he can be shot at, cut up and blown up. Still he lives on.
He can travel through time, as we have seen in multiple films, Terminator etc. He loves children and all man kind as we have seen in Kindergarden Cop. Also we know that he is here to save man kind. That is pretty much what he does every film.
He also had pretty much the catch phraze that the first Jesus had too, "I'll be back...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...