Friday, February 14, 2014

159 - Brick

Ever hear of the film Brick.

Here is the link to IMDB.com :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393109/

Of course this is not a film review, and the International Laws of Spoiler Alerts prevents me from giving away the story. But I am left wondering after it. Not as to "wow what happened" but rather "wow I do not know what kind of mark I would give the film because of what happened".

Don't get me wrong, it is not that all this life altering stuff happened in the film and I do not know how to address it in my soul. No, it is more that the film was not what I expected I guess. What did I think of it? I really don't know.

Brick - 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...