You know if someone wants to break into your account they can use a program that can guess your username and password. If they already know your username that is half the battle. For example, nearly every company will have an email address with admin@example.com. Now it is just a matter of guessing the password. Programs can look to a password list.. try admin@example.com as the username and try a password... if someone want to break into your account... the definitely will. Make no mistake about that one.
But my point... here is what a list of common passwords. It would be interesting to see if you have a password that you use regularly is on this list!
http://bftp.v53.eu/passwords/CommonPasswordlist1.txt
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
Wow they even had the password I use for everything 'nicetits' !!!
ReplyDelete