Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Higgs Boson

Is there any better news in the world than that news of the Higgs Boson yesterday. If you do not know what the Higgs Boson is then you will not learn about it here from me, what with the fact that I am not a nuclear physicist.. also if you do not know about it, then really you do not need to know, if you were interested then you would already know about it by now.
This picture explains how the Higgs Boson helps in propelling galaxies around the universe...  somehow...


But to me, as a pantheist, this is the greatest news I could hear. It further confirms the "standard model" in physics. The standard model is basically a mathematical understanding of the universe. Finding the Higgs Boson help to validate that the standard model is basically correct.

Again, as a pantheist, a validated standard model is an approved mathematical equation of my understanding of god. That is why I love science, that is why I love the "discovery" and that is why I love my god.

Can you explain your God in mathematical theory? Do you want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...