Friday, July 6, 2012

Atlas - We are all just floating in space...

Did you ever stop to think for a second about our situation... we are on a rock - floating through space. Sure the rock is big, we find it quite big indeed. But ultimately we are just bags of mostly water on a rock orbiting a nuclear explosion... and us, the exploding sun and a few other planets are just flying through space. We do not know where we are going... we do not know where we came from... unless you agree with the scientific belief that we know where the centre of the universe is using Dopler shift to pinpoint back to where we are flying from. I agree with that belief... or rather, I believe in it.


But ultimately our planet is like a lost child wandering aimlessly forever through freezing cold space.... I like this video because it remind me that we have a choice. We can sit in our offices, working for the man, again pointlessly, aimlessly... or you can party hard - work too of course, but also enjoy life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...