I just had a moment of clarity whilst making tea for myself.. not regarding tea. It was about something else.
Information.
Some information is for the public and some information is not for the public. I have alot more to say on this but the subject is such a pain in the ass one I would simply rather not, I have written and deleted a few drafts at this point but I deleted them....
*sigh*
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment