What the?
Where is day 48 gone? We were at Seth and Jens yesterday and we had a lovely American style dinner. We had stripped pork in BBQ sauce is it? Corn bread... what else, beans... not baked beans. We also had ice tea... and again, the drink not the rapper. That was all good and extremely tasty and Marielle had gotten a pavlova cake. Delicious.
But what happened to day 48? Sorry about that one....
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment