Karate...
I got punched in the solar plexus... wow. It was like being shot in the chest. For a few seconds my ability to breath disappeared. Then a few seconds later I was fine. The old human body is a funny thing. Also, we looked at the higher grades doing their katas. That was a second wow moment.
We have a long way to go, me and my yellow belt...
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
LOL, punched in the solar plexus, thats the technical term for it? I always called that 'getting winded'. Your way sounds way cooler, even though it sounds like an astronaut boxing a piece of a spaceship
ReplyDelete