Friday, December 16, 2011

My most popular post ever!

Follow this link then get back to me here....

http://carraroeandthecity.blogspot.com/2010/09/34-years-old-15-days.html

Back yet?

That post my most popular post ever... weighing in at an awesome 61 views for that one page! Yes people.. Marts finger dressed up as a little person! The average amount of people that click on my site is around 7, 8 for each page. My aim in the next year is to get 100 views for some page and have an average of 30 - 40 for each page. But you never know what people like.. I never would have figured Marts finger as the most popular thing on my blog :)

PS - Now that page is at 64 views!!! :) - 19/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...