Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Battles - Icecream
I was thinking "I shouldn't put this video up". Its obviously a video for guys - well no, aimed at guys, but for whom ever. You know, there are good looking girls everywhere in it, some of those girls are licking nobs... yes. Then I realised, I don't really care what haters think. You got something agains't hot chicks? Funny how I feel like a bit of a sleeze posting this... Whats wrong with me? It is actually a good video. I know I sound like the guy who says he reads Playboy for the article, but I am too tired to care :) I just got an hour sleep last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment