Okay, I am trying this again. I have tried this before... twice. I almost got there, like two thirds of the year in but I began missing days.. and covering up for them and I was loosing track... how many days had gone really? Had I missed a day by mistake? It is a huge commitment writing something each and EVERY day!
But I am a great believer in try and try again. I am going to attempt to generally write something in every day for a whole year. The last input being that before my birthday on the 3rd September 2018. We'll see how that goes I guess.
So yesterday was my birthday. I was gifted, apart from my friends and family and their best wishes of course, a knife set, a lovely new digital Casio wrist watch and a new phone! A One Plus Five. The phone seems blisteringly quick. The knifes seem dangerously sharp! The watch seem frighteningly accurate at telling me, well, the time I guess.
Anyway that is all. I am looking forward to it. A blog a day for a year can I do it this time!
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
You can do it!
ReplyDelete