Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stairs I made in Counter Strike Global Offensive

A few months ago I finished off this map that I was working on. Find the map here.. take a moment and look at it :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=265113640

But in the map I made a stairway, you can see it below:
My Counter Strike Global Offensive stairway

Now, this weekend I was up in Belfast and right there beside the Titanic museum I spied a building with this stairway as a fire escape going up the side of it. I was quite chuffed with myself. The stairway I designed above was from my imagination of what a good stairway should be.

My stairway is wider than this one because in game mechanics I want the player to have plenty of space to run up and down without getting stuck. Of course, when I look at it, a real play would get stuck on this stairway too, look at the barrier at the bottom of the stairway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...