Just saw this add on television... it is for some poker website. It showed two men standing up in a warehouse kind of environment... there is a poker table between then and there is a dealer sitting at the table about to deal one last hand and the boys are obviously waiting to see the result of the card. Around this table are the audience.. a smouldering hot woman (ie - normal looking but with good lighting and 4 pints of makeup) is biting her lip in anticipation.
Come on... did you look at this add and think "I want to play poker online!" Some people will actually fall for this advert.
Sad...
Have something to say? Please please email me at donalod@gmail.com and let me know what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Reality Of The News
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...
-
I was at a 5th birthday party today... my niece. It was nice and there was alot of food, and ohh do I feel the food now. Apart from that I j...
-
So nothing particularly great happened today. I guess lots of days are going to be like this. I talked to a guy about getting a job, but it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment