Friday, January 28, 2011

34 Years Old + 144 Days

Wednesday

Took lucy for the day, she was in and out of the car more times than a humming bird flaps its wings, poor thing. Lucy that is not the humming bird. But then when we got home she slept well.

Nervously went to karate in the evening, there was an emergency class provided for free becuase of the sudden arrival of the grading Master on Saturday. I was kinda nervous because I was worring about knowing the first kata.

Topped of the day (night) with a viewing of Easy A. It was funny a bit, here and there...  a 71% film I would say.. worth the watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...