Thursday, January 13, 2011

34 Years Old + 130 Days

Wednesday

Secrets are funny aren't they. I have often wondered if it would be better to live in a world where there were absolutely no secrets at all. Why do you have secrets? You see the thing is that secrets weren't invented lately. Secrets weren't a tool first developed by the American military. They weren't invented by some company like coke. Secrets have probably evolved as a part of our humanity just like everything that makes us people. I don't know why we keep secrets but it is interesting isn't it. Do animals keep secrets? Hmm...

2 comments:

  1. Your post made me think about how my dog used to take its bone away from the other dogs, so they wouldn't know it had it. I wonder if that was a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ryan thats class! I have often though that the only way we'd ever have true peace on earth is if everyone was able to read everyone elses mind, 100% so, with no way to prevent your mind being read. all the things we naturally keep secret, thoughts we have that would be rude to voice are all suddenly out there, but the same for everyone on earth. We'd all accept each other more, there would be no more lies or hypocracy, no more war because soldiers on each side would see each others true nature, that we are all children of the earth. One of my favourite quotes is "If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate"

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...