Tuesday, January 11, 2011

34 Years Old + 128 Days

Monday...

I guess really the only thing that happened today that was worth writing home about, or in this case writing here about was that we had a cool game of Settlers Of Catan instead of a grupa caidreamh.Well, the game was held in Irish. It was interest and cool, I learn the Irish for a few of the settler words, "ridire" is knight, "cruithneacht" is wheat. See, interesting.

Saddly today, I was giving the first demo of my online game to Mark, my friend and guess what. It did not work. He could not create an account! Ahhh! Why!!!! As in seriously, why? I have looked at the code and can't figure out why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...