Monday, January 17, 2011

34 Years Old + 135 Days

I was at Karate again today. First one this year. It was brilliant. There is a program on at the moment on Discovery Channel, about the american armys training of new recruits for special forces called Making the cut (?!?)... basically the point that the program is making is that when your body phically gives up that it is up to your mental strength to keep you going. Karate was tough for me, I was thinking about that program loads. Only bummer was my little karate kid was not there with me becuase she was home because her asthma was bad. She getting better thought!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I hope Sophie is feeling better today. Well done on the karate. I imagine you both as characters in the the karate kid.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...