Thursday, January 20, 2011

34 Years Old + 137 Days

Linda was up in Sligo today so I was looking after the kids on my own. By on my own I mean I took them down to my parents for dinner and stayed there a good while. I did as much actual taking care of them on my actual own as little as I could. I just prefer when I can spread the load of respondsibility. I am not dad of the year I guess!

A person came to look at the VW Caddy. I am selling it :( Good memories I have of the little Caddy, I was a place for some of the staff to go that worked in the cafe if they wanted to get out of the shop. He did not take it away, he might tomorrow he said... I wonder.

But at the end of the day I was jack'd. Too tired to do anything constructive, I just look at some t.v. and when I realised I was fallin asleep I did some Java before heading off to the land of nod....

***Regarding Day 133 - A snake in the grass is like, I didn't see him coming, he surprised us :) ***

1 comment:

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...