Friday, January 28, 2011

34 Years Old + 145 Days

Thursday....

We do this thing now where Linda keeps an eye on lucy on Tuesday and Thursday and I keep an eye on her on Monday and Wednesday... it has had this stange and good effect on us that now we are beginning to look forward to the weekend. We are back to normal on Friday with no stange custody like caring of Lucy.

Anyway.. nothing spectacular happened today... my alpha07 game was not working... I figured out why today.... it was a silly problem. But it works the way I have planned for it to work so far. Like you can register now and log in and look at your stats and stuff... Actually the address for it is again:

http://www.cupantae.ie/alpha07/

not much happening there yet... thats a warning....

2 comments:

  1. Donal, I've forgotten my password! What a n00b I am! Please, sir. Can you email it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some pretty significant loans that I need to pay off, haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...