Monday, January 24, 2011

34 Years Old + 140 Days

Saturday.

Today was one of my first days of using the camera correctly, as in I was doing a job for Trevor. He needed photos for the campaign. We took photos at Ros A Mhil and the playground. It was actually really tough going through all the photos, but we got it done and Linda had them sent away to him before the end of the day. Job done!

Saw Inception at Marts place. It a really really strange way everytime I heard the sound track I was reminded of a game I was playing around the same time that Inception came out called MineCraft. What a brilliant game, what a brilliant film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...