Monday, January 17, 2011

34 Years Old + 134 Days

Sunday. It was cool, for a Sunday nothing  exceptional happened. We visited the family, the usual! I like that Sunday is totally unsurprising. Of course it means that there is not a whole lot to talk about that happened on the day. We did some Kennedy's style political discussion over the dinner table, talking about Trevor upcoming campaign.

Poor Sophie was to have a terrible night sleep because if Asthma. I set up the xbox360  in the computer room where I am building a Windows 7 PC to I can clone it and sell it. But whilst the building of the PC was going on I was playing a star wars game on the xbox.. class....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...