Wednesday, January 26, 2011

34 Years Old + 142 Days

Man, today was a bit of a bummer, a test, a double edged sword if you will. I was really, REALLY meant to be doing "something" this weekend, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - all the plans were going well and we had, myslf and Linda that is, had everything planned and ready and then I go into the Karate class and find out that grading is happening next Saturday. So now I have to make a choice, do this other thing, that I really want to do or do the grading, that will happen they assume once a year. I talked to Linda and we decided that we are going to be doing the karate grading... cool, but becuase of the circumstances I am ticked off. It could have all been so good but this is like a little cloud over the whole event, at least that is how I feel at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...