Thursday, December 16, 2010

34 Years Old + 102 Days

Wednesday....

Today I was at "work" again. There are various reasons I do not want to say that work is. But we had a few "customers" which was good.

Linda went to her Mother And Toddler christmas party and while that was on myself, Wallace, Dee, Mart, Marielle and PJ had a game of Settlers that Marielle won. Unsmileyface.

It was funny today actually, I have an old van that I need to get rid of, sell off, so I went onto DoneDeal.ie and I put the add up there to sell it for a few hundred euro and I think about 7 or 8 moments later I got a call about the van!!!! Go DoneDeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...