Wednesday, December 8, 2010

34 Years Old + 95 Days

Wednesday...

Man, I have just spent ages figuring out why javascript and PHP will not work all that well together. Then I got a handy little redirect javascript code that redirects a page for you. This is good because in my little browser game that I am doing, I was having a OK/Cancel button box and if you pressed cancel it meant that you did not want to log out of the game and you want to go back to the member screen, so I automatically redirect you now to the screen. I do it in 1/1000th of a second, oh yeah....

All day my muscles have felt like... crrrreeeeekkkkk. The door of our Ford Transit Van is bearly closing it is so tight becasue it simply needs 3-in-1 oil..... so I put some oil on. Wish I could pour some into my shoulders.

Spent most of the day working with Dad and Mart doing odd jobs around the place... everywhere is still frosty and really cold. But its nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...