Tuesday, December 28, 2010

34 Years Old + 114 Days

Monday Bank Holiday... of course I did not realise that it was a bank holiday until around 9:30pm when I wanted to go and buy a pizza in some shop and realised that they were all closed since 6pm.

Today I left Castlebar and made my way down to Carraroe through the grit and the dirt but the dry or merely wet road, yes, the snow melted last night and it s fantastic. When I arrived in Carraroe I drove down to my house and looked out the window where the snowman was and all I could see were the remains to a once great person, Frosty The Snowman.

I headed down to Mom and Dad where we had a little birthday party for dad. I won't write his age.... I really do not know if would mind or not, so I will err on the side of caution.

The I went up to Marts place for games, where I met up with Rich, Seths people and Wallace. It was cool, we played this fantastic game called Apple To Apple. I am definately going to buy it, but I will look for it in town, pretty sure it not there, but I think I am going that way when I am going up to Castlebar tomorrow. But that was it, did some stuff to my Alpha07 game too when I came home, finally got the time aspect working in the game, as in, now I can tell how long many days people have been in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...