Saturday, December 11, 2010

34 Years Old + 96 Days

My day stood out today amoungst other days. What we were saying to each other today was that nothing bad happened! Well there was some bad news from Vodafone but it could have been worse. After Sophie went to school we got ready and as soon as she was home we had tea and went into Galway. There we got a christmas tree, got some toys for Sophie and Lucy and had pizza to finish off the day because the girls were so good.

When I arrived home the Canon 550D was waiting for me!!!!! Yeeaaaa. It is beautiful, but I did not even turn it on because I wanted to read the manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...