Tuesday, March 29, 2011

34 Years Old + 203 Days

Saturday....

The day was cool enough actually. I actually managed to do some more work on my little potatoe patch I have in the field at my parents house. I am actually learning loads about growing my own food. This is my aim, I wanted Sophie to be learning it too, but I think that she is simply not interested at the moment.

In the evening we had our nephue and niece over to stay the night on a sleep over. In preperation for this we got a single bed for one of them to sleep on and put it into Sophies room. Soon our little Lucy will be leaving the cot and going into a huge big open single bed....

It was a slightly hectic day... but a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is really cool you are growing some potatoes. In a flat, that's something you can't do. I can see how Sophie isn't into it though. I remember I was Sophie's age and my parents had a garden, and all I remember thinking about it was ewww, vegetables, and dirt, and why is dinner taking so long with mom and dad digging up our food.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...