Friday, March 4, 2011

34 Years Old + 180 Days

Thursday....

I stayed up late last night working on my new website that I love having - lonelyatoms.com. It was 3:30am when I was asleep though which might explain why today was totally CRAP for me for some reason. That and a business deal we were hoping for went south. A few things basically... Just not a good day. Tomorrow is Friday though, and everything will be all right tomorrow, I was meant to go into the board games club in Galway but I could not go in and that ticked me off too... ahhh thankfully today is over.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the website has a good start! I'll keep my eye on it!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...