Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 - Day 34 - The Big Taboo

Friday!

Just had a good night of playing games with Rick, Linda and Marielle. We played Taboo, or Bindy Bob as we call it as Bindy Bob is a character, an avatar, that you play with in the game. Shocked how much we play it after all this time really when I think about it.

The Big Taboo - Featuring Bindy Bob. 


Our good friends Tissy and Max opened up a massage and health spa? center? centre?  - but anyway they opened it up in Spideal. We were at the official opening and it was nice, I hope she does well and guess what!

YOU'RE INVITED!!!!

Have a massage for a very reasonable cost (the actual cost of it slips my mind at the moment).  Anyway it is in Spideal in the same building at the Chinese take away. Which is also nice

4 comments:

  1. ah! bendy bob! did you win one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! We love Bendy Bob!!

    I saw the massage place, but didn't realize it was Tissy's!! Will definitely have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bendy bob, bless him. Fun times! We played him that first night in your kitchen when we met Andrea and her husband John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep... bendy bob is still knocking around.. pulling strange shapes and exploring the universe in his own way through movement!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...