However, some times you want to have a video off youtube and not be depending on wireless or your data connection. For this I use:
It is actually very easy to use...
- Find the video you want on youtube and copy the address.
- Enter the address in the search bar on the screen and hit Download
- For me anyway, a security warning box comes up telling me that I am going to use a java program, I am okay with that.
- Now options appear asking me what type of video I want to download, as in 3PG, FLV, MP4, I always go with MP4.
- Click download and boom, you have your video wherever files go that are downloaded with the browers you are using.