Saturday, October 12, 2013

38 - Stargate SG-1

The first episode of Stargate SG-1 was aired on the 27 July 1997. Over the last week or so I have begun watching them... yep I never miss a beat.

Stargate SG-1 - Classic
So anyway, I saw an episode today - Singularity - that was just for the record first aired 31 October 1997. My god it was brilliant. I really do regret not having watched them all before this I have to say. This episode was so good that I would love to talk to someone about it, but you know what not that many people are interested. I know a handful of people who have watched all of these episodes before and when I talk to them about them they are like "oh yeah - Stargate was really good". I am literally 16 years too late to enjoy the hype that goes with this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...