Sunday, October 6, 2013

30 - Opps, missed a day!

I was meant to do this on the day of Friday the 4th of October 2013, but I did not, instead I am doing this on Sunday the 6th of October 2013 at nearly 3am. Now I could simply pretend that I wrote this on Friday and write Friday like comments like "thank goodness that work is over TODAY, I might have a CRUNCHIE, after all, it is FRIDAY" or I could just say I was pretty busy living it up, which I was.

By living it up I do not mean that I went out partying all night. No, I went down to my parent and spent some time with them. And you what that is going to be the theme of this blog entry. I is about missing something so you could go to something else or missing something the opportunity to do something that you wish you had done.

The God knows that I have missed chances to make right what I have done wrong, and I have done alot of wrong over the years so I am speaking from experience here. The thing that sucks about doing something wrong often is that while you are going through the process of the wrong doing often you will not know it, or at least how serious the consequences of that wrong doing it. There are a few people that I do not speak to at all really for exactly this reason. I guess I was a jackass. They did not behave the way I wanted them to and then I drew a line in the sand and said "that's it - they are no more!"

Lines in the sand only result in one thing, empty seats at the table where only ghosts of your friends long gone now reside. It is so easy to miss the opportunity, to miss the day, because in so many cases opportunity never happens. You make your own opportunity. Create the situation for yourself. Banks, bills, work. Screw all that. Family is friends is where it should be at.

Oh yeah, for those that do not know the reference, a reference image is below.
Thank Crunchie it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...