Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 - Day 2

Damn, talk about crappy weather. I woke up in the morning, got up, looked out the window and it was sunny and looked fantastic. I even said to myself that it was particularly good weather. So I walked directly up to the kitchen and it was pouring rain and windy and terrible. Its been like this all winter so far so I guess there is no reason for it change now is there.

Ireland - 9:01am

Ireland - 9:02am
Ireland - 9:03am


I played a bit more of Modern Warfare 3 today and I kept getting stuck on a level called Dome... now, when I say level, it is a part of the game where you choose a map, Dome, and wave after wave of enemies come after you. Basically, I suck at Modern Warefare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...