Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 - Day 8 - Freaky Minecraft

This morning I went for a run with the fledgling running club that is in Carraroe. The club does not have a name. But we meet on Sunday mornings. So we met at 10:30am and I went for an 8k run... I ran it with Mart and I actually kept going! It was my longest run ever!
The scray crap are the two lads in the background, not the cute kitten that is about to be blown up!

I have a passion for Zooey Deschanel. I would watch her in any film and now she has her own television program.. whats it called again? That Girl or something, but 500 Days Of Summer was on and for some reason I was freaked out by it and I did not know why. Then I realised it is the guy that is in 500 Days Of Summer with Zooey... he was in Inception.... and the music of 500 Days and Inception are kinda similiar and both remind me of the mood of the game Minecraft!!! Thats what was freaking me out, I even told Linda that I did not want to keep watching 500 Days cause it was giving me an eerey feeling. That is the effect of the brilliant and strange Minecraft...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...