Friday, April 22, 2011

34 Years Old + 225 Days

Monday,

I get up at around 6am. Like 6:15am is good, if I am out of the actual bed at that stage I know that I will have a good day. When I get up that early I have enough time to look at television, some Euronews to see what is going on in the world, I have time to have a full breakfast, like toast with marmalade, maybe a strawberry yogurt if it is there, a glass of orange juice - made from concentrate but still yum (or is it made from concentrate?) - I also have tea and a great bowl of cerial. All this when I get up at 6ish am.

This morning I got up at close to 7... in a blind panic I bearly made it into work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...