Monday, April 4, 2011

34 Years Old + 210 Days

Saturday


Shanes wedding! Shane is a friend of mine that I met in Ros Na Run. He got married to the once Mary White. The wedding was fantastic and it was one of those weddings that had a funny priest so it made the whole thing easier. The reception was in a hotel off the M1 motorway. We were staying in a hotel in Balbriggin. And I have to say, there is something kinda strange about Balbriggin. Linda was looking for some small bits of jewelry so we looked around the local shop and the jewelers were strange! The were all talking about horse racing, ignored us for the most part. Its like, dudes! we're here to buy stuff! There was a nice open beach down at Balbriggin too. And it is a fairly photogenic place, although interestingly, it is more a
place I would like to paint I think than photo.

We left the wedding kinda early, 1am. I still wasn't feeling 100% It was funny being at a wedding and not feeling like throwing up because you ate so much! It felt nice actually. Control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...