Monday, April 11, 2011

34 Years Old + 218 Days

Sunday....

Seems like dad has a spot of pneumonia so I took him into hospital. We were there at some time like 4ish and I left at 10ish after they realised that he would have to stay in hospital for a few nights. My day was planned totally differently, I had a really relaxing day planned were I would work on my game, plant some potatoes, chill the beans in preperation of my busy week next week, but it was not meant to be.

I stayed in Barrys place in town, it was cool. He told me to make myself at home so I did, and I felt very relaxed at last. I was better to stay at Barrys since I could than drive home to Carraroe just to go to sleep and drive in again really early in the morning again. So I was happy. I missed the kids and Linda and I had pity for dad. But what do you do....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Donal, I'm so sorry to hear this. How is he doing? My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan by the way, it means a lot to know you care and there are positive thoughts coming from so far away :-)

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...