Monday, April 11, 2011

34 Years Old + 217 Days

Saturday - Murder Mystery Dinner Night!!!!

We, Linda and the kids and I, spent all day pretty much prepping the place for the murder mystery dinner that was going to be at our house at 8pm. Basically, that was all we really did till 8.

The dinner itself and the whole night was cool. I did not actively partake in the event, I was the "cook". As in, I gave them the food, and I was mega happy to do so. Linda was the "waitress". She was itching to be involved in the actual dinner itself, be one of the 8 that were actually in the mystery, but we were delighted that Dara and Rick were able to be in our places. It was a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...