Tuesday, November 9, 2010

34 Years Old + 65 Days

I did a tiny bit of work down around the cafe this Monday... but not much.... I burnt paper at a secret location that I cannot mention (because if I do mention it the GOVERNMENT will come down on me like a ton of bricks. It is ok to screw the whole country of literally billions and billions and make old people that are dying wait on trolleys in packed over worked and under staffed hospitals, but ohhhhhh will I be in trouble if the government find out I burnt some paper!!!! PS - I hate the goverment and the state of the country more than anything else in the world at the moment).

Sophie did karate again, I thought she might have stopped after her no-show-due-to-illness last week. But I took her and she was good. I talked to some of the other lads there and maybe a few of us might join up too. Some of the fathers that are just standing around basically waiting for our kids to finish.

The Groupa Caidreamh was on again today after a break of a few weeks. The break was primarly due to the lack of a venue. So we had it in Tigh Táilliúra. There were 6 of us there in total.

Came home and did some computer stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...