Wednesday, November 17, 2010

34 Years Old + 74 Days

Wednesday...

By the time I came home it was really kinda late in the evening. The kids were just going to bed. Fantastic Linda had dinner waiting for me. Fantastic Linda had the house cleaned and hovered. Fantastic Linda had even.. and this is a really fantastic thing. caught the mouse. Well, or a mouse... She got one, and like a ture humanitarian she let the mouse go with a stiff finger wagging.

There are so many reasons I love her, and the about are some of them.

There are so many reasons I hate vermen though... but I am not going to go into them, it would be a waste of time. Spending time on stuff I hate, illogical. I did get 4 mouse traps though. They wanna territorial fight... I'll give them a fight. Little punks...

Then I wrote this....

1 comment:

  1. I really hate vermin too. I had to kill a rat we had a few weeks ago. It made me very sad, but had to be done. I once let a mouse off with a stern warning, and he came right back. I hope yours doesn't!

    It sounds like Linda is taking great care of all of ye!

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...