Wednesday, October 20, 2010

34 Years Old + 44 Days

Mmmehhh!

Monday... whats it all about. This monday lark.... "oh look at me I'm the first day of the week!". Monday is annoying like.... I don't know what. This Monday we were going to have an Irish Language Class but it was not happening, so I was thinking that our Monday would be nice and quiet.

But not so!!!

Dad a an ashma attack that resulted in him going into hospital, but then coming out a few hours later. So whilst it was very serious, note the hospital and all, it was also not too bad in that he came out the same day. He went in in the morning and was out at around 6pm I think.... a good days work.

So I visited him in the evening, more like night time, and we talked for a bit. He shouldn't smoke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...