Monday, October 18, 2010

34 Years Old + 43 Days

Today was a good full day. It was SUNDAY!!!!!!!

So we had some brekkie in the morning and then went to mass. Lucy was making loads of noise so we had to take her out, but it was nice to be back in the church, we were talking to the priest afterwards and I told him that friends of ours, Ryan and Sarah, made me want to go back to church again... "get closer to Jesus".

We had dinner at mom and dads as usual too but then went up to Mart and Marielles and watched "How to train your dragon". It was good and the kids liked it.

Pretty much after that we came back to my place and wished Ryan a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It was really cool actually because we had a camera and mic and talked to Sarah and Ryan for a while over skype. Good old skype, it reminds me of the film 2001: A Space Odyssey... when it was said that in 2001 all international calls would cost the same as a local call... again, Clarke was on the button. 

All that was topped of nicely with a game of Settlers won in fine style by the beautiful Linda, and I am not just saying that because she is reading over my shoulder....

1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile, a lot. :) It does indeed sound like a good full day.

    It's funny that you mention 2001, because after we skyped I was thinking of how funny it would be if I was able to skype with ye during the halloween party, and then I imagined that instead of the computer showing my face, it could just show Hal's glowing red lens, and I could say "Hello, Dave" and be Hal 9000. I didn't know that Clarke said that, but he was definitely a smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...