Friday, October 1, 2010

34 Years Old + 26 Days

On the very top of my house, notice the turrets, classy!

Ever heard of the game Minecraft... no? Well your lucky, it is now 3am and I have been playing the free java version of Minecraft for the last 2 hours!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH! It is brilliant. But my muscles ache, I am tired... but I built a house! Look at the 3 screen shots of house that I took.

The way the game works is right click on the mouse builds the object you have selected, right click destroys. With the full game you can build various things, like hammers, axes etc. Look at some Minecraft vids on Youtube. Play the game... it is worth it.

Strange 3D perspective of what is really the most
beautiful house ever. Eat your heart out F.L. Wright.



Inside on the first floor, see the elegant staircase.
I wish I was asleep now :( but also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reality Of The News

There have been a few times where I have clicked on a news article only to realise that I have been hit with a paywall. I don't mean thi...